- Interior cat bed liner made of sherpa fleece for maximum coziness - and it's easy to remove and wash.
- The cat bed bowl is made with a soft-touch construction of flexible molded foam with fabric laminated on both sides.
- Comfy bowl shape with rounded sides for leaning against.
- Wide lip for resting tired heads.
- Overall size 17.5"W x 17.5"D x 5.75"H. Bed area is 15" diameter, 5.5" deep. Please check to be sure your critter will fit.
- Best for cats and small dogs up to about 17 pounds, but we have many happy customers with 20 pound cats curling up inside!
- Trademarked and Registered
Hepper Nest Bed
Are your couches, chairs and beds covered in cat fur? The Hepper Nest Cat Bed keeps your human furniture clean, and is perfect for curling up for a snooze.
- Cat Bed Materials: The rounded shell parts are a soft-touch construction: there is fabric laminated to both sides of the molded EVA foam shell. The liner fabric and the laminated fabric on the shells are all poly.
- Cat Bed Care: The first step we recommend is to take a vacuum or lint roller to the beds to remove as much fur as possible. Then use a clean rag and warm water with a very mild soap solution to spot clean. Do not put any of the molded parts into a washing machine.
- Cat Bed Cleaning: Also try a gentle cool water spot wash in the sink with a tiny bit of detergent. These parts are flexible and you will be able to bend them to fit into the sink. Air Dry only.
- Liner in Cat Bed: machine wash cold water on gentle, low temp dry.
- USA Shipping: We ship only to the lower 48 states. Sorry, but we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Shipping Timing: We ship within 3 business days of your order. Standard Shipping: Free!
- International Shipping: We do not ship outside of the USA from hepper.com, but our Hepper Amazon store does ship almost anywhere (and often for low prices!) Click here for the details.
- Returns: 30 Day returns for most products. See all the details here.
The Nest bed gives your cats a space of their own, within your space
It looks great anywhere – on the couch, chair, bed, dresser, desk, closet, top of fridge – where ever your cat likes to go. Now you can both enjoy your human furniture together. You’ll be happy that your cat is curled up near you, with all her fur contained in the Nest bed, and she will be happy that you are not pushing her out of your spot while she is trying to nap!
Kay H.Verified Buyer5 star ratingThe herringbone is so classy!Review by Kay H.on 2019-02-19 00:00:00 review stating The herringbone is so classy!The herringbone is so classy! I have the nest and the pod beds and the cats love them.
MayVerified Buyer5 star ratingMy cats LOVE it!!! IReview by Mayon 2019-02-16 00:00:00 review stating My cats LOVE it!!! IMy cats LOVE it!!! I have never seen them react so quickly, so happily. Only issue for me is that I will have to buy a few more since each…
Barbara B.Verified Buyer5 star ratingMy cat didn’t fit inReview by Barbara B.on 2019-01-30 00:00:00 review stating My cat didn’t fit inMy cat didn’t fit in the bed, but it’s beautiful and cool!
Gigi F.Verified Buyer5 star ratingMy cat (Zelda) absolutely lovesReview by Gigi F.on 2018-12-24 00:00:00 review stating My cat (Zelda) absolutely lovesMy cat (Zelda) absolutely loves her Nest Bed. I was afraid she would ignore it after awhile but it's now one of her favorite places to sleep. Definitely worth the…
LisaVerified Buyer5 star ratingMy cat Josee loves herReview by Lisaon 2018-12-22 00:00:00 review stating My cat Josee loves herMy cat Josee loves her new Hepper Nest Bed. She usually doesn’t like any type of cat beds, she prefers cat trees. But she crawled into and cozied up in…
Ivette Y.Verified Buyer5 star ratingI now have 4 nestReview by Ivette Y.on 2018-11-25 00:00:00 review stating I now have 4 nestI now have 4 nest beds with 2 more on the way. My cats love these. I have a few cats ranging 12 to 18 pounds and they curl up…
Daphne C.Verified Buyer5 star ratingThis is the only catReview by Daphne C.on 2018-11-23 00:00:00 review stating This is the only catThis is the only cat bed that I have seen 6 of my 7 cats use. I got this because my one cat was sleeping in the trick or treat…
Beverly W.Verified Buyer5 star ratingThe bed was occupied withinReview by Beverly W.on 2018-11-15 00:00:00 review stating The bed was occupied withinThe bed was occupied within minutes of setting it down with other cats sharking it because they wanted in it!
Linda N.Verified Buyer5 star ratingMy cats love the pod!Review by Linda N.on 2018-10-23 00:00:00 review stating My cats love the pod!My cats love the pod! I think I’ll need one for each cat!
Dana J.Verified Buyer5 star ratingMy cat absolutely loves it!!Review by Dana J.on 2018-09-10 00:00:00 review stating My cat absolutely loves it!!My cat absolutely loves it!! It also looks good with my decor. Highly recommend it!
Sheila V.Verified Buyer5 star rating👍🏽Review by Sheila V.on 2018-09-09 00:00:00 review stating 👍🏽👍🏽
Dale S.Verified Buyer5 star ratingMy cat is loving it.Review by Dale S.on 2018-09-07 00:00:00 review stating My cat is loving it.My cat is loving it. But would like a second liner. For when the other one is in the wash.
Kimberley N.Verified Buyer5 star ratingI love it and myReview by Kimberley N.on 2018-07-31 00:00:00 review stating I love it and myI love it and my cat is so cute sleeping in it!
Stephen A.Verified Buyer5 star ratingAle likes her new bed..........Review by Stephen A.on 2018-06-08 00:00:00 review stating Ale likes her new bed..........Ale likes her new bed..........
Corliss T.Verified Buyer5 star ratingYes, Snowball loves it !!!Review by Corliss T.on 2018-06-08 00:00:00 review stating Yes, Snowball loves it !!!Yes, Snowball loves it !!!
Nest pet bed
Keep Fur Off Your Couch, Bed and Furniture With Our Modern Bed for Cats and Small Dogs.
Keep fur off your furniture
The Hepper Nest contains fur for less mess in your home.
Designed for comfort
Perfect for cats to curl up, lean on the round sides, or rest their chin on the lip.
Looks great in your home
Upholstered fabric construction – just like your human furniture.
Durable and easy to clean
High quality materials are built to last and easy to clean.
Cozy fleece liner
Any extra layer of comfort for your sleepy friend made of thick sherpa fleece with microfiber trim.
Removable Liner is made from cozy sherpa fleece and smooth microfiber. It’s perfect for curling up for a snooze, and kitties like to rest their head on the wide lip!
The liner is easy to pop off for cleaning. It can be machine washed on warm/warm and dried on low. The fabric covered Nest bottom can be spot cleaned or rinsed out in the tub.
The Hepper Nest Bed is the perfect size for most cats and dogs up to 20 pounds. Little guys can double up and bigger critters can curl into a tight ball – just how they like to sleep!
New! Wider base for added stability!
High quality, durable materials are used in the construction. We like to think we make human furniture for pets!
Some of the places we use the Nest bed are:
- On the couch
- In a chair
- On the bed
- In the closet
- Next to the computer
- On the dresser
- Top of the fridge
Questions and answers of the customers
A Just click here, and before you know it, it’ll be in your cart!
A The rounded shell parts are a soft-touch construction: there is fabric laminated to both sides of the molded EVA foam shell. The liner fabric and the laminated fabric on the shells are all polyester.
A The bed is designed for kittys up to 17lbs, but many bigger ones can’t resist squeezing in! If you’re looking for something a little bigger, why not try out our Pod bed?
A This bed is made of lightweight materials, meaning its safe and easy to travel and transport to any convenient spot.
A The liner in the bed is removable, and can be machine washed with cold water, before being dried on a low temperature, to help get rid of those pesky hairs! The base of the bed can be hand washed to keep it looking spotless.